3534 Route 82 Millbrook, NY 12545
- Trades classes
The classes will now be held the last 2 hours of the regularly-scheduled Medical Missionary classes. These classes will include locksmithing, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC/R, car mechanics, etc.
Beacon of Hope will be closed during the following times:
- April 8 = Browns Mills, NJ Church
- April 29 = Jerry preaching at Central Dutchess Church
- May 14 – 21 = C.H.A.T. Training at Beacon of Hope/Jamel Residence
- May 20 = Jerry preaching & teaching at Hempstead Church
- May 26-28 = In Montreal, Quebec (CHAT-related)
- June 16 -24 = TENTATIVE = CHAT in Mass. Campground
- June 26 – 30 = TENTATIVE = Training seminar in Montreal, Quebec
- July 2 – 7 = TENTATIVE = Training seminar in Montreal, Quebec
- August 11 – 20th = Maine Camp meeting (NNEC)
- December 21, 2017 – January 2, 2018 = out of state
There are times when some people want to go through the program but are unable to contribute towards their care. Would you like to donate towards the Poor Fund to help certain individuals?
Feel free to contact Jerry (917-658-4886) or Anna (845-344-7434).
We are always in need of certain items that will help our ministry.
- Glucose strips for the Contour glucose meter and/or Rite Aid’s Truetrack strips.
- Canon printer cartridge #104.
- Brother printer cartridges LC 105 & LC 109.
- Epson printer cartridges 252 & 252XL.
- Toilet paper.
- Paper Towels
- Queen size sheet sets & blankets
- Twin size sheet sets & blankets.
- 1/3 cut file folders
- Presentation folders (two pockets-one on each side with card slots).
How can you donate any of these items?
- Buy them online, have them ship it to us.
- Buy the items and have them ship it to the nearest store and we will pick it up
(i.e. file folders-contact Staples, order it, pay for it, give them our name, tell us & we’ll pick it up).
- We’ll pick it up.
- Bring it to us.
Either way, thank you so much for your donation.
Looking for a lady to help us with female clients.
Would you like to help? There are criteria for this position.
Contact Anna at 845-344-7434 or Jerry at 917-658-4886 for more details.